Bookkeeping/accounting is one of the most fundamental and essential part of any business. Without proper accounting, you won’t be able to comply with many corporate and tax regulations on time and your business can easily hit the wall. By engaging a professional accountant, you can save not only your precious time but can also avoid making risky financial mistakes.
Tan, Chan & Partners is a Singapore-based Accounting firm, which provides timely, professional and customized book-keeping & accounting solutions to a large number of national, international and multinational companies. Our dedicated staff members cater to the exact needs of clients and are expert in book-keeping, payroll accounting, GST calculation & compliance and such other services.
We provide you with an efficient and cost-effective way of getting accurate and updated books of accounts irrespective of your physical location. We provide personalized book-keeping solutions tailored according to the needs of your business; that can assist you in making important and judicious business decisions and manage your company’s funds more appropriately.
We prepare all the financial statements in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards/Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and local laws. Our experience spectrums a large number of industries including Construction, Retail & Wholesaler, Education, MCST Accounts, Real Estate, Financial Institutions, insurance, Commercial and non-profit Organizations etc.
our line of services includes but not limited to:
- Pre-planning of maintenance of books of accounts
- Preparation of a logical and well-ordered chart of accounts
- Selection of appropriate book-keeping software
- Preparation and maintenance of General Ledgers, Trial Balances, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements
- Preparation and maintenance of fixed asset register
- Maintenance of schedules for Accounts payable and Accounts receivables along with their aging analysis
- Reconciling bank books with bank statements and preparation of bank reconciliation statements
- Preparation of schedules of investments with their possible returns
- Maintenance and updating of loan repayment schedules
- Management accounts can be prepared monthly, bi-annually or annually as per the requirements of the business. We ensure full confidentiality and secrecy of information of all our clients.
to get going, we might need following data/ documents:
- Sales and purchase invoices
- Sale/purchase agreements
- Journal vouchers
- Bank statements
- Bank receipt and Bank Payment vouchers
- Payroll sheets
- Rental agreements
- Inventory listing etc.
More Information on Bookkeeping Services?
Simply fill up the online enquiry form below or give us a quick call at +65 6533 7393; a respective person in charge will reach out to you at the earliest convenience.