Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a value-added tax imposed on import and supply of goods or provision/rendering of services in Singapore. It applies to almost all kinds of goods and services except for banking and financial services, import of precious metals and sales & lease of residential properties.
Tan, Chan & Partners help you in filing GST returns and making compliance with GST regulatory requirements.
below is the list of services we are glad to offer
- Registration for GST filing
- De-registration from GST filing
- Filing of GST return on Form 5
- Analyzing current GST compliance and suggesting the best practice for avoiding any future litigation.
- Providing of Self-help Kit to assist in GST compliance (ASK) which is compulsory when applying for following schemes:
- Approved Contract Manufacturer & Trader Scheme (ACMT);
- Major Exporters Scheme (MES);
- Approved Marine Customer Scheme (AMCS);
- Approved Import GST Suspension Scheme (AISS);
- Approved Refiner & Consolidator Scheme (ARCS); and
- Import GST Deferment Scheme (IGDS).
More Information on GST Services?
Simply fill up the online enquiry form below or give us a quick call at +65 6533 7393; a respective person in charge will reach out to you at the earliest convenience.