Lucky Draw Audit | Singapore Audit Firm
Tan, Chan & Partners is a Singapore Audit Firm. Lucky Draw Audit is one of our specialised auditing service and our portfolio includes clients such as Comfort Transportation, Diageo Global Duty Free, Far East Organisation, F&N Foods, Harbourfront Centre, Marina Holdings Ltd, NTUC Link Pte Ltd, Singapore Turf Club, SingTel, Singapore Press Holdings, and many other established organizations. You can be assured that our firm can effectively provide the service with utmost efficiency and professionalism.
Under the NOTIFICATION TO CONDUCT LUCKY DRAW UNDER THE COMMON GAMING HOUSES (EXEMPTION) NOTIFICATION 1996, any public lottery conducted by a business organization for the purposes of promoting the sale of any product or products, or services shall be exempted from the provisions of the Common Gaming Houses Act, Cap 49, if the conditions set out in paragraph 3 & 5 of the Notification are complied with.
Notification shall be submitted at least 4 weeks before the launch of the promotion to:
Specialised Crime Policy Branch / CID
Block C Police Cantonment Complex
391 New Bridge Road Singapore 088762
Attn: Lucky Draw Administrator
Download a copy here : SPF-Lucky_Draw_Notification
Within 3 months upon termination of the lucky draw promotion, an audited statement of account must be submitted to this office, in the format given in the Notification.
(Source: Police Licensing Computerised System)
The Scope of our Lucky Draw Audit Service includes:
- » Verify the lucky draw procedures to ensure that everyone in the draw will have an equal chance of being selected
- » Witness the draw proceedings; verify the lucky draw winners and terms and conditions of the draw to ensure compliance
- » Prepare an audited report to CID as part of legal requirements which includes:
- State the full particulars (Name, NRIC No. & address) of all winners in the various categories and the type of prizes won.
- Where the total value of the prizes exceeds $10,000/-, a copy of the newspaper cutting showing the details of the draw and the results is to be enclosed. This is as required under para 3(b) & 5(1)(e) of the Common Gaming Houses (Exemption) Notification 1996.
- State whether all the winners have claimed the prizes.
- Attach the original acknowledgement receipts of prizes by the winners.
- Prizes, which are not won or remain unclaimed 2 months after the determination of the winners, or their equivalent value, shall be donated to the Community Chest or an approved charitable organization (to check with National Council of Social Services). A copy of the acknowledgement receipt from the organisation concerned shall be enclosed.
- Submission of the report by AR registered post within 3 months of the draw to CID
Lucky Draw Program
We now have our own audited proprietary lucky draw system / Random Numbers Generator which can be used to conduct electronic lucky draws.
For further enquiries or a non-obligatory quote, please send us an enquiry.