Personal Tax Return / Planning
As the year draws to a close, you should review your tax position and take steps to reduce your tax liability.
We would like to highlight the key areas which you should consider whether you are an employer or an employee.
From recent changes in tax to ways to minimise your tax bills, the notable areas includes:
- Further tax concessions for benefits-in-kind
- Update on tax treatment of per diems
- Tax deductibility of voluntary CPF contributions by employees
- Stock issued to non-resident directors
- Year-end tax saving tips
- Seminar and workshop on employer tax reporting and regional tax issues
For further enquiries or a non-obligatory quote, please send us an enquiry.