The EntrePass is an Employment Pass for foreign entrepreneurs who would like to start businesses / Company in Singapore.
EntrePass applications are jointly assessed by MOM and the SPRING Singapore.
You may apply for an EntrePass if you intend to start and operate a new business in Singapore. All applicants must fulfill these requirements:
- » Company must be registered as a Private Limited Company with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority – Singapore’s national regulator of businesses and public accountants.
- » Applicant to hold at least 30%of shares in the company.
- » Company to ave at least $50,000 paid-up-capital. A bank statement, from the Singapore-based company bank account, of at least $50,000 is required for verification.
- » Company must not be registered for more than six months at the point of application.
- » The business must not be illegal.
- » Examples of businesses that will not be considered for the EntrePass include:
- Coffee shops, hawker centres, food courts
- Bars, night clubs, karaoke lounges
- Foot reflexology, massage parlours
- Acupuncture, traditional chinese medicine, herbal dispensing
- Employment agencies, geomancy
For more information of Application Entrepass, you may log on to www.mom.gov.sg.
For further enquiries or a non-obligatory quote, please send us an enquiry.